Salt River & Pleasant Ridge Cemeteries
Cemetery Rules and Regulations
- Cemetery hours are 8:00 am to dusk. Persons caught in the cemetery after dusk can be charged with trespassing.
- Spring clean up starts March 15. Christmas wreaths and flowers must be removed by April 15 or they will be removed by cemetery personnel.
- Fall clean up starts October 1. All materials on grave sites must be cleaned up or they will be removed by cemetery personnel
- No driving on grounds other than established driveways.
- No glass containers allowed on cemetery property.
- No planting of bushes or trees without cemetery personnel approval.
- No articles in front or in back of grave markers.
- All flowers, real or artificial, must be in containers.
- No foundations may be poured unless approved by the cemetery personnel.
- All use of alcoholic beverages, including beer and wine, are prohibited
For further information or copy of the rules and regulations, contact Coe Township.
Coe Township Hall
309 W. Wright Ave.
PO Box 477
Shepherd, MI 48883
Phone: (989) 828-5960
Fax: (989) 828-5311
Second Monday of Every Month
At 7:00 pm